Sangam cheered when Lee Kang-in danced…Klinsmann won 4-0 against Tunisia…Finally, I reported my first home win

The South Korean national soccer team, led by head coach Jurgen Klinsmann, won 4-0 in a friendly match against Tunisia at 8 p.m. on the 13th with Lee Kang-in’s two goals and one assist super performance.

Thanks to Lee Kang-in, coach Klinsmann finally reported his first home win after taking over in March. Klinsmann, who took the helm after Paulo Bento, failed to win the first five games. In March, the team drew 2-2 against Colombia in the first A match and lost 1-2 to Uruguay.

Peru, which they met in June, lost 0-1, and drew 1-1 with El Salvador. Wales, who encountered each other in September, drew 0-0. At least, the first victory was an away match against Saudi Arabia, which he met right after the match against Wales. At that time, South Korea won with Cho Kyu-sung’s winning goal in the 32nd minute of the first half, and won its first victory after Klinsmann took the helm.

However, there was a lot of criticism about the content. In particular, the main members, such as Son Heung-min, Hwang Hee-chan, Lee Kang-in, and Kim Min-jae, are showing good performances in Europe, so they were required to make efforts. On top of that, expectations were high for the match against Tunisia as they have yet to report their first win in front of home fans. The first half was still the worst, but Lee Kang-in’s super performance in the second half led to his first win to home fans. 토토사이트

The expected starting lineup has changed somewhat. Son Heung-min waited on the bench with a groin injury. Instead, Kim Min-jae wore the captain’s armband. The national team, which went 4-2-3-1, deployed Cho Kyu-sung at the front line and Hwang Hee-chan, Lee Kang-in and Lee Jae-sung at the second line. In Jungwon, Hong Hyun-seok worked with Park Yong-woo instead of Hwang In-beom, who was injured during the warm-up. Lee Ki-je, Kim Min-jae, Jung Seung-hyun, and Seol Young-woo came out in the four-back. The starting goalkeeper is Kim Jin-kyu.

Before the start of the game, there was a silent tribute to the late coach Park Jong-hwan. From the start of the game, Korea used a wide space to carefully bully the opponent.

Hong Hyun-suk, who replaced Hwang In-beom in the warm-up, continued to move in a more aggressive position. The national team moved quickly as Lee Kang-in moved from the second top and Hwang Hee-chan moved from the left side without Son Heung-min.

However, is it a problem that the player suddenly changed before the start of the game. South Korea seemed to be somewhat at a loss for the game. He grabbed the ball and kept it with his weight class, but he failed to connect with something meaningful play.

Meaningless passes and fouls continued. Tunisia induced a foul and then continued to attempt a throw-in attack to play for South Korea’s goal, but the play was less complete.

South Korea, which was almost impossible, gradually began to climb up. South Korea gradually set the tone with Lee Kang-in’s personal skills. In the 21st minute of the first half, Cho Kyu-sung opened the door with a powerful shot.

In the 22nd minute of the first half, Kim Min-jae delivered the ball to Lee Kang-in exactly through the left side pass. Lee Kang-in also dribbled into the opponent’s defense and delivered a pass that seemed to be accurately measured, but it did not lead to a shot.

The frustrating game continued as it seemed to take the lead. Lee Ki-je’s left-footed shot in the 24th minute of the first half was also missed. Park Yong-woo’s strong hit from a long distance in the 33rd minute of the first half was way off the goal.

Because there was no promised offensive play, the players kept relying on excessive medium and high crosses. In the 35th minute of the first half, Lee Ki-je’s strong cross near the half-line was too long and was held in the arms of the opposing goalkeeper.

In the 39th minute of the first half, Tunisia attempted a counterattack that was more threatening than all previous South Korean attacks. Laidoni’s pass and shot was slightly off the goal. Hannibal then fired a sharp counterattack with his speed.

Was the game boring. Fans also tried to wave in the 41st minute of the first half when they were 0-0. In the process, there were boos toward coach Klinsmann. The first half ended 0-0.

The second half was similar. Korea led the way and tried to do something, but the completeness was disappointing. However, as the players gradually warmed up, sharp plays began to emerge.

Korea finally cracked. In the 11th minute of the second half, Lee Kang-in attempted a free kick in front of the opponent’s goal. The accurate shot went straight to the goal. Opposing goalkeeper Dahmen blew his body and stiffened his hand, but he hit it and cut the goal, leading to the first goal. Lee Kang-in’s debut goal for the national team.

This was not the end. Lee Kang-in’s gears were fierce. In the 12th minute of the second half, Lee Kang-in, who overcame the competition with the opponent in a mixed situation in front of the goal, split the goal with a stunning turning shot. Lee Kang-in’s second goal. Lee Kang-in succeeded in proving his quality as a super ace by scoring multiple goals in a game.

After Lee Kang-in’s multi-goal, Tunisia’s hard five-back collapsed. South Korea quickly began to launch a wave of offensive. Coach Klinsmann changed the offense in the 23rd minute of the second half by putting Jung Woo-young instead of Hwang Hee-chan and Hwang Ui-jo instead of Cho Kyu-sung.

As soon as the substitute entered, an additional goal was scored. In the 21st minute of the second half, Kim Min-jae took a header and pressed a corner kick that Lee Kang-in put on with his left foot that seemed to have been measured with a ruler. Dachman failed to respond, leading to his third goal.

South Korea, which clearly gained the upper hand, tested the players in the 36th minute of the second half by putting Kim Tae-hwan instead of Seol Young-woo and Lee Soon-min instead of Hong Hyun-seok. Lee Kang-in, who was active, left the stadium in the 44th minute of the second half as a substitute for Moon Sun-min. Hwang Ui-jo, who was replaced in extra time in the second half, scored a wedge goal. The game was tied up with South Korea’s 4-0 victory.

Related Posts

1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *