Was there any cannibalism in Pennsylvania?

The potential cannibalization of land casinos due to gaming has previously been cited as a reason for opposing the legalization of online casinos. An updated report on Pennsylvania showed online gambling rose 5%, while participation in offline gambling fell 5% to 62.5%.

This contradicts a report prepared by gaming consultancy Eilers and Krejcik Gaming (EKG), which suggested that the launch of online casinos had a beneficial impact on the profits of land casinos.

The report looked at the quarterly compounded growth rate (CQGR) of gaming gross revenue (GGR) before and after the introduction of online casinos. All six of the states reviewed saw positive changes in quarterly growth since the introduction of gaming.

As part of the report, EKG also conducted a survey of online and land casino operators. “The participants’ responses were unanimous; no cannibalism occurred,” the EKG report declared.

Asked about the impact of online casinos on land-based revenue, 20% of participants said they had “moderate increases” while the remaining 80% said they “remain almost the same.” 스포츠토토 사이트 추천

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *